Sunday 11 January 2009

Support your library reading challengL

This is a challenge to read books from your local library. Full details and signup can be found HERE



This is not that much of a challenge for me because most of what I read comes from my local library network, or my mum's library if I want something I can't get,or I want it for longer than an ordinary library loan! Perks of having a mother as a librarian! Lol. But since I love my library, I'm going to go for 50 books this year, and I'll only count the books from my local library.

  1. The Stone Gods by Jeanette Winterson
  2. The Complete Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby
  3. The Museum Guard by Howard Norman
  4. Saplings
  5. The Fantastic Book of Everybody's Secrets by Sophie Hannah
  6. Mr Pip by Lloyd Jones
  7. The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett

No comments: