Wednesday 24 February 2010

Library books

I did really well with library books this week. Seven went back and only five came home with me! So thats the library pile reduced slightly. Not much but it's a start! But I was only intending picking up Howards End is on the landing that I've been waiting for since November, so perhaps not so good after all.


Howards End is on the Landing by Susan Hill 

How I live Now by Meg Rosoff

To bed with Grand Music by Margherita Laski

The Bird Room by Chris Killen

The Ante-Room by Kate OBrien

Oh, and I should just say sory about the picture quality, but out of three cameras in this house Christina's Barbie camera is the only one that appears to be working properly!

2 comments:

pussreboots said...

I only got books for my kids this week at the library. You can see their loot here.

Tasha said...

I took a while to get into How I Live Now, but I ended up becoming absorbed in it. I hope you enjoy it, too.